Take a visual tour along the Laugavegur Trail in anticipation of your upcoming adventure! The Laugavegur Trail traverses 34 miles of the Icelandic Highlands and takes you through a stunning array of landscapes. You can also add on the famous Fimmvörðuháls Trail to the end of your Laugavegur Trail hike, which we highly recommend!
Be sure to check out the rest of our Laugavegur Trail posts below:
- Guide to Camping on the Laugavegur Trail
- Laugavegur Trail Packing List: Be sure you’ve got everything you need!
- Laugavegur Trail Logistics: Don’t overlook the little details!
- Laugavegur Trip Report-Know what to expect on the trail!
- How Much it Cost Us to Hike the Laugavegur Trail – Make it work for your budget!
- The Laugavegur Trail | Map, Routes, and Itineraries-Plan and customize your trip!