Creating your itinerary is arguably the most important part of planning a successful TMB trek.
You need to consider the length of your trip, desired accommodation type, hiking abilities and preferences, budget, and so much more. It can be extremely difficult to find good information out there, especially if you have particular wants or needs for your unique trip. That’s where we can help.
We’ll work with you one-on-one to design an itinerary that will meet all of your specific criteria so you can have the best trip ever.
We’ll design an itinerary based on your preferences, such as:
- Direction (counterclockwise or clockwise)
- Start and end point
- Trip length
- Desired daily distance and elevation gain
- Accommodation type
- Optional detours
- Individual goals and needs
After we get to know you and learn about your ideal TMB experience, we’ll send you a personalized document with all of your stopping points, including daily distance covered and elevation gain. You’ll also receive a visual elevation profile for your specific itinerary so you can know what to expect each day.
In addition to creating an individualized itinerary, we’ll give you custom GPS data and teach you how to navigate to your specific stopping points along the trail.
We’ll also give you a printable packing list and lend one-on-one support for any questions that come up along the way.
So to sum it up, here’s what you can expect:
1.We’ll get in touch with you within a day or two. We’ll ask you about your itinerary criteria and learn about your TMB goals.
2. Shortly after that, you’ll received a personalized document that includes the following:
- Custom Itinerary
- GPS waypoints that align with your specific itinerary
- Instructions for how to use the GPS data to navigate with your phone
- A printable packing list
3. We’ll continue to be available to offer guidance and support as you complete the trip planning process.
Once you complete your purchase we’ll be in touch within 48 hours to start planning your perfect TMB!