Take a visual tour along the Haute Route in anticipation of your upcoming adventure! The Haute Route traverses 112 miles of the French and Swiss Alps and takes you through a stunning array of landscapes. Walking from Mont Blanc to the Matterhorn brings an endless array of unforgettable sights and vistas.
Everything you need to to plan your Haute Route trek – all in one place.
Whether you prefer mountain huts or tents, fastpacking or meandering, luxury, dirtbag or something in between, we’ve got you covered.
From custom itineraries and GPS maps created specifically for you we can help you plan your perfect Walker’s Haute Route adventure!
Our downloadable Guide to the Walker’s Haute Route is ultimate resource to help you plan your perfect trip.
Our 50+ page downloadable guide has everything you need to know to plan your Walker’s Haute Route adventure. From three unique itineraries with custom GPS data to a full training plan, our guide is the quintessential handbook for trekking this incredible trail. Each section provides in-depth information and resources, including:
- Stage-by-stage itineraries
- Detailed maps for every stop
- Complete 11-day, 13-day, and 14-day Haute Route itineraries
- Custom GPS data for the entire route & all three itineraries
- Offline map access for the entire route
- Lodging recommendations
- Getting to/from the Haute Route
- The ultimate packing list
- A 15-week training plan
Get your digital guide today and start planning!
Be sure to check out the rest of our Haute Route posts below:
- Guide to Camping on the Haute Route: The Complete Guide
- The Ultimate Guide to the Walker’s Haute Route
- Walker’s Haute Route Packing List: Be sure you’ve got everything you need!
- Walker’s Haute Route Logistics: Don’t forget the small details!
- Haute Route Trip Report: Know what to expect on the trail!
- How Much it Cost Us to Hike the Haute Route-Make it work for your budget!
- 10 Essentials for the Walker’s Haute Route: The need-to-know basics.
- How to Train for the Haute Route: Get in trail-ready shape!